Sunday, November 14, 2010

Custom Personalized Maternity Shirts

I just love our rockin maternity shirts!!!  We have a edgy line that moms to be can show some serious attitude! And now you can personalize our sexy maternity fit tees & tanks. They are made in USA of stretch baby rib 100% super soft combed cotton to hug your expanding belly from "I'm prego!" to "I'm pushing!"
We are proud to start offering some customized maternity shirts, now you can purchase the "BABY......." Blank shirts allowing you to get a shirt with your baby's name across the belly or if you don't know the sex then you can put BABY with YOUR LAST NAME across the belly.

I love this shirts because the best thing about it is when you are still in the "is she pregnant?" stage or "I just feel fat" stage, this shirt answers those questions and help make you feel more comfortable about your body!!!
 http://babiesrawk.com/customized-baby-maternity-shirt-p-420.html


No comments:

Post a Comment